Greenlight International is a young company managing the distribution of sports highlights and documentary programming in the television and new media markets worldwide. This is an exciting and fast-moving industry that rewards creative thinking and hard work. If you think you’re up to the challenge, come and help us to grow, innovate and develop!
We are looking for a capable and hard working person to help expand our client base worldwide, you will be responsible for supporting and helping to secure agreements across the Greenlight International catalogue.
- Articulate, ambitious with plenty of initiative
- Able to build and manage relationships
- Independent and results-oriented attitude
- Excellent organisational skills
- Flexible and able to work under pressure
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic about new challenges
- Willing and able to travel
- Keen to learn and understand the media industry
- Support clients through the sales process
- Assist in the development and implementation of sales
- Maintenance of customer and sales data
- Preparation and submission of sales information and marketing initiatives
- Regular communication with internal and external partners
Skills and Knowledge:
- A working knowledge of Excel, Word and other office applications
- A good appreciation of Social Media and online applications
- Languages preferred but not essential
- An interest in and knowledge of sport and the business of sport
Flexible working hours or part time may be considered for the right person and pay will reflect knowledge and ambition.
Apply with current CV through firstname.lastname@example.org